This year, starting April 12, 2011 I will be posting one picture a day for 365 days as a fun way to share my life with you.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 57 - The Elk

Unfortunately, something is wrong with our computer at the moment. I cannot upload any pictures from my camera...and I have LOTS I want to upload! It's all very frustrating. Grrrrr.
So here is an elk that was right by the road in Estes Park. (Yes, I have gone back to my summer vacation, but I had no other choice. I couldn't upload anything!)

This elk was very friendly. She walked up to cars and through parking lots...It was a perfect opportunity to take pictures! I took this before the elk walked through the parking lot. She started by grazing on the side of the road. I got almost close enough to it to touch her! Very cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like?? Let me know what YOU think! Love to hear from you!